Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


9.27.2008

Hotel Villa Lalla...what a great place

This is the hotel that we are staying at while here in Italy....Hotel Villa Lalla and I have to say, the people here are very gracious, and really know how to make Americans feel welcomed.

This is our room that we are staying in, very modern and comfy.
The bathroom shelving....Chris said I took up all the room....but as you can see, he still had plenty of space to put his shaving cream....I don't understand what is he gripping about.
Hotel Villa Lalla gave us a few gifts, we received two of these nice bags, one of them not shown is orange.
Two pair of slippers that we get to keep without charge as well....I will get a lot of use out of these as we have cold marble flooring in our room.
They also provided a foot washer right beside the toilet for our convenience....as you can see, it really works and the water on your feet feel really good, although I am wondering why it is beside the toilet....hummm....we really have to shake of the water too, because when you hang it back up....it drips onto the toilet paper.
They also provided a little sink to wash your underwear and clothes....although you break your back hanging over it, because it is so low to the ground....but is very convenient.
When you get through washing your things, they have a drying rack that not only warms your clothes, but dryes them really nice....it is really cold here so when you go to put them back, it feels as though you just got them out of the dryer.Okay, I know, I know what you are thinking...I know that the sprayer is for washing your behind and the bedette is for the same thing, but our behinds are clean and we didn't need to use them, but we found a better use for them.....okay truth, my legs hurt so badly walking up and down those stairs with all of our luggage that it was too hard to even try out the bedette....and we brought Tide that you can use in the sink to wash our clothes....I promise the bedette was very clean and sanitized before I even attempted to use it....in fact, it looked as if it had never been used....maybe for cleaning someone else's underwear.
I also posted about our event that took place last night....which would almost be morning to you....so check it out as well below....I hope you enjoy the pictures....off to take some more pictures of the women racing today.

5 comments:

Jen said...

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Tammy Renee....NO YOU DIDN'T....LOL...LOL...LOL. You may be in Italy but you still keep me laughing!

I love the hotel room...very cool! Well it looks like your having fun in the room, can't wait to see the fun you are going to have outside the hotel room!

LOVE YOU and keep those post coming!

Kim

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You crack me up! LOL
I LOVED all the picture and the explainations! TOO FUNNY! I would admit it is kinda gross thinking about it...if I think long about it!
Thanks for all the updates. The little 81 year old man was cute.
Tell me what was in the first bowl that you ate and didn't like? It looks strange! Do they have salad there with the meals or is that American?
Surfing USA. TOO FUNNY!

Nonnas News said...

Oh my gosh!! You crack me up girl!!! I cant wait to hear what else your gonna do while your there! LOL

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH my goodness....LOL!