Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


2.18.2009

Loaded Questions

Where have I been? That is a loaded question.....I have been so busy working on taxes, and sending out receipts of donations, training my board members for the ministry, handing some things over to them so that I don't have to do them anymore, trying to get things going on our roof at Chrysalis House for the Spring, but mostly reading all of the books that my CPA gave me to read on all the new tax laws, all 6 books (they are so thick too).....although I have to admit, they do make for good sleeping pills. I have been reading them over and over again, not the books themselves, but the same sentence over and over again and I haven't gotten through one book yet, they are that boring. It takes a special person to become a CPA, I admire all of them. I have also been doing so much research on grants.....retaking classes on grant writing and just a ton of other things that keep me so busy and away from the computer doing the fun things that I love to do. I am pretty much a home body for the next couple of months reading, writing and researching....other than a doctor visit or eye appointment here and there. Had to get new glasses, bifocals actually.....that is right, I am getting older.
I also in the process found a way to finish my bathroom and am hoping that I will have time to post pictures of my finished bathroom soon.....there are still just a couple of things I need to finish in it, but they are so minor, I may have to finally pay someone to finish it because when you get down to this point, you don't even want to go in it. Love to you all who have been concerned for me....I have just been a hermit crab lately and into myself with all of the things that are going on. I am sorry if I have neglected all of you, please say you will forgive me, for now anyway.

7 comments:

Sherrie Kulwicki said...

I forgive you!!! But I do miss you.

Nonnas News said...

I forgive you, just miss you is all!!

Grannalisa said...

Gald to know that you are still alive. I was beginning to worry!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

I am going to go take a nap after reading all that! Wow! You are one busy girlie!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you gave us an update. My blog is now private; please send me an email with your email address so I can add you to my list.

jpostel1@luminant.com

Jill and Rick said...

Tammy, I'm so glad that you're okay and "just" busy! & forgive you? There's nothing to forgive. I simply miss you.

I AM looking forward to seeing that bathroom!

Jill

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I miss you-but not need to apologize! Trust me, I know how busy life can get!
So glad to see you are just busy!
Thinking of you! ♥