Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


10.02.2008

where am I?

I didn't have time to post anything today....because we actually walked through Rimini which we haven't had time to do since we got here....we rode bikes through town, came back to room and rested, then off to supper, then to bed....we were so exhausted.

I thought I had been asleep for hours when all of a sudden, a loud noise is coming down the hall....a couple slamming their door woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep and all I could think about was Carolyn's picture that she wanted you to make a comment on when it finally hit me at 12:30am....now as most of you can relate....it probably seems funnier to me now at this time of the night than it will in the morning....so I am going on Purple Diva's Diary's blog to make mycomment for the picture since it is not Friday yet for you guys.

I will comment and talk about Florence on Saturday....we are getting up in few more hours to catch the 6:08am train to Rome and will not be back till early Saturday morning around 2:30am....so I wanted to let you know that I am okay and that I have so much more to say.

Florence is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I took around 500 or so pictures and a lot of the city dates back B.C....it will be hard to choose pictures to post.

While we were walking today, I again wore my comfortable sandals and you guessed I stumped my other toe and fell down agin...I have documentation and the broken off nail to prove it as well as some impressive bruises on my knees....as we were walking into the same gellato place that we go everyday since we have been here....I tripped over the threshold but didn't fall down....as a guy was walking out....jokingly he said, "those stupid Americans".....he had overheard us say that about ourselves earlier when we were all on the bicycles racing....he recognized us and thought we were funny!!!

That was part of day today and I cannot wait to post about Florence and Rome....I am so excited about our trup to Rome, but more excited to Rome back Home....I miss my kids, my friends and my own bed....arrividerci for now.

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Your comment cracked me up! LOL Yes, things sometimes are funnier when you are sleep deprived! Hope you have a good day...whenever it is you read this!

Kim said...

Okay....I think you have had plenty of fun now it's time to GET YOURSELF HOME! This has been the longest vacation EVER!

I called Zach again and he is just fine and dandy....no worries!

Lovie YOU!
Kim :-P