Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


10.24.2008

My little pumpkin

We recently went to a pumpkin patch to take our little grandbaby Alli, with about 4 outfits that she changed into....she was a little witch, a pumkin, and two other outfits. Alli had a time at the patch running around and us grandparents and parents barely able to keep up with her to get pictures. Here are just a few of the pictures that we took. I hope you enjoy them.




















12 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Too cute!! Alli is such a little cutie!! Looks like you all had fun,especially Alli!!

Jill and Rick said...

These are such adorable pictures of your beautiful grandbaby!!! We had high hopes of going to the pumpkin patch up in Indiana on Saturday with Chelle, Bella, and Leo, but Chelle and Bella have been running fevers so they can't make the trip this time. (With Dick's chemo, he cannot be exposed)

If it's not raining we're going to try to take our girls. Must.Remember.Camera!

Have a beautiful weekend, Tammy!

Jill

Sharon said...

Love the photos you took.
It looks like Alli had a lot of fun.
She is sure a cutie pie.
I especially like the one of her and the big pumpkin.
Have a great weekend.
God bless

Carole Burant said...

Now that is the most adorable little witch I've ever seen...she makes quite a cute little pumpkin too! hehe I'm so looking forward to being able to do things like that with my own granddaughter...she's due any day now so I jump every time the phone rings!! I'm just about ready to burst with excitement:-) Loved seeing all the pictures, what a fun day you all had!! xoxo

Waitingfaithfully said...

Tammy,

Catching up with you! Alli is adorable, you must be so proud! Sweet pictures.

Waiting to see what Kim made you work so hard on, hope she let you go home!

Blessings ~

Tina

Kim said...

Allie is such a doll...I'm glad you got to spend that special day with her!

and I have to say that "T" looks pretty T-rrific :-)

Love you my sweet friend!
Kimi

Anonymous said...

Alli is such a little doll. What a creative idea to bring more than one outfit.

Thanks for sharing!!

Karen Roper said...

I love the little pumpkin suit! Looks like you had lots of fun at this place. I'm looking forward to Elora running around like this next Halloween! Great pics, really enjoyed them!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY WORD! I love these pictures! They are all soo good. And the grandbaby is a DOLL!

Kritta22 said...

Happy Birthday Chica! I hope you have a great day. Your blog is so cute!!
(coming over from Purple Diva!)

Adventure girl said...

Hi Tammy,
I am here from Scrappy's place. I read your profile. Wow! We have alot in common. I started a homeless shelter for women and children 10 years ago. I now work for person's with DD. I am also obsessed my my 10 month old gran'baby who is all over my blog;) Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

cute cute cute!