Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


9.04.2008

My Day with Max and Kim


I spent the day with Kim and Max going with her to Scottish Rite Hospital for Max's check-up...I needed to go for something myself and went along for the ride...and boy did I have a ride as you will see. Max's appointment was a little long as we waited on his turn to go in to see the doctor, we had a little fun...I am not sure who had more fun, me, Kim or Max. We went out onto the Scottish Rite's playground and what a nice playground it is....I loved this little duck crossing as we entered onto the grounds.

Kim trying not to fall off of the ride like I already had...I am sure she will post it on her blog.

Just one of the mirrors that was on the playground that we got a kick out of seeing our legs for the first time, long and thin.

One of the monuments that they have at the hospital...little children saluting the flag...with Max looking on at the flag high above him.

Another monument with Max trying to catch the butterflies that they have in their hands.

Max is saluting the flag and singing a Christmas Carol I think...not really...he is just trying to see the flag that is way above his head.

This is the short legged mirror that I hated...but Kim of course made me laugh so hard that I fell down looking at her feet.

Kim and I were both taking pictures of Max in the train...Kim was telling him to look at her....but clearly, he was looking at me, hehehehe!!!!

How come I look fatter and shorter in this mirror?

Kim clearly trying to hang on for dear life....this little ride will throw you off in a heartbeat...but it was fun getting thrown off.

Kim and I were on the see saw taking pictures of each other...she didn't warn me when she was getting off...I guess you know what happened.

In the waiting room to see the doctor....there was plenty of things for the little ones to do....way too much stimulation before they go in to see the doctor.

Does this picture look familiar? I think she is just posing for the camera for sure.

And ME at the end of the day....it was almost 11pm before I made it home....I was quite tired and didn't know that I looked like a raccoon until my son said something about it.

I don't think there is any good angle....Kim had tried to get me to go into the store looking like this....is she CRAZY....I don't think so Suzy Q.

11 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Yall are just plain crazy!!!LOL I love all the pics!! You look like you had been in a fight! LOL There's never a dull moment when your hanging with Kim, that's for sure! LOL

Hey check out my post for today! LOL

Linda said...

Oh my goodness you are a riot. I laughed out loud with those last few pictures. How could Kim keep a straight face!?! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Too funny!!

When I first say your picture I thought you had blacked your eyes. So glad to know that it was just makeup.

Carole Burant said...

So, who won the fight, you or Mike Tyson???? hehe I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy a wait at the doctors so much! lol Don't you just love those crazy mirrors...NOT! Well I don't mind the one that makes you look tall and thin! lol I so enjoyed all the pictures, what a great day:-) xoxo

Kim said...

LOL....love the post...I need to find the time to post the picture of you on the ground after you fell off of the rocky horsey...LOL

Hey are you surprised that Melanie found your blog...she really misses you but she misses me more! hehehe

Love you,
the kimster

Tammy Pearson said...

Yes, I am so excited that Mel Mel found me, but I don't think you are right about her missing you more....she told me that she needed some Tam Tam time...:-P

Love you,
Tammy

Renie Burghardt said...

Well, it looks like you and Kim had a great time on the way to Max's checkup!

I enjoyed the fun pictures and comments, Tammy. Thanks for sharing them.

Hugs,

Renie

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh my goodness Tammy, I'm catching up on your blog, and trying not to pee my pants! Is Kim regretting yet, talking you into bloggig? The pictures are hilarious. I read your Canton post earlier today and it has made me smile everytime I think about it--One for all of the "waiting on Kim" pictures, and two for the "Vivi" blankie-- God is sooooooo cool!

Have to say I enjoyed your bright green eyes, and of course as soon as I read, "don't enlarge it", I enlarged it--it's even better that way! Too funny! Love the red dress by the way!

Hope your husband had (has) a happy birthday. Bless your heart for being a military mama, praying your son is home safe, soon--glad his deployment is almost finished. I'll be watching to see a picture of all of your birds in the nest. . . precious moments, aren't they?

Blessings~

Tina

Grannalisa said...

Oh my goodness. You girls are too funny!!!

Jill and Rick said...

love love love the pictures! & yep, I laughed out loud (was it a guffaw?) at the last two pics!!

Jill

AMY said...

Tammy,

I cant stop laughing at the picture of Kim with her 2 foot long feet! Mark would have a panic attack if he saw her feet like that. Ask Kim...he has serious issues with feet, especially hers. You crack me up!