Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


7.24.2008

Annual Mammogram Today

Yes, if you couldn't guess what I had to do today and no it doesn't hurt like it looks. But I encourage everyone to do it annually. It literally took 15 minutes today and over a two hour roundtrip drive. The gas bill hurt worse that the procedure itself.

No comments: