Okay...let me explain about my new blog...."the Crayon Profiler"....I was talking with a friend, discussing a new look for my blog and this is what I came up with....I was telling her a story of when I was a little girl and my favorite thing on earth was crayons....I loved every color, and being a lover of crayons, I loved the color RED....but it was such a dominate color and all the kids wanted to use it because they wanted to stand out....and so I felt sorry for the color PINK....it wasn't used as much ....so I chose to use the color PINK (the underdog color of crayons)....and what do I do today, I try to help the underdog's (those less fortunate than I am....I am not calling them dogs)....so I was telling my friend KIM, I bet I can tell a lot about a person by the color of crayons they used as a kid...thus "The Crayon Profiler"....the only thing I can't figure out yet is why I like black....I think it represents my strange sense of humor that is a little weird, according to some people

Please visit my ministry blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.


7.30.2008

Our Day In Savannah Georgia

Little Riley smiling squenching up his face when he smiles....we got to visit with a friend and her son while we were in Savannah....catching up on things...had a great time!!!
Here is a little better smile....he doesn't look like he is crying.....he squenches up his face when he smiles...sweetest little boy....I don't know how they ever get onto him.
Desiree and me at "The Pirate's House" eating lunch catching up on each other's lives.
Riley in his pirate outfit....which is so neat....before it was all torn out....the back of it was the children's menu for "The Pirate's Place".
The wall in the room that we ate in....was the oldest part of the building....built in the 1700's....we were eating inside a little bit of history.
Ashley, Tanner and Alli eating sitting below the stairs that go nowhere....
Tanner and Alli trying to scare us through the window in our room....there were a couple of panes that were broken out that Alli was sticking her head through.
Tess....our waitress.....was all smiles....her husband who had been in Iraq for around 16 months came home on leave for 45 days....but is headed to Afghanistan after his leave.....I told her that we would keep her and her husband in our prayers....I love military men...since my son is in the Marine Corp.
Me, Des and Riley taking last minute photos before leaving to go on a tour through Savannah.
Me and Des close up.
I think I already posted this one....but oh well.
Alli just chilling out before the Trolley ride....she had a lot to think about before going on this tour...like whether or not she was going to be good or act up...she did good....she impressed everyone around us....they asked if she was that happy all the time....she was trying to go to everyone.....never meets a stranger.
We had to have stickers before we could get on the trolley....somehow this ended up on Alli's head....it hurt her to take it off....but she was a trooper.
Alli is so happy to have a break and get off of that hot trolley....raising her hands up high in the air.....she was saying YES.....I can get another diaper change.

No comments: